Friday, July 22, 2011

It's Too HOTTT

Oh my gosh it is so hot outside...but it's hotter in this dang on house.  The air conditioner and fan aren't doing anything and it's affecting my hair.  I threw some oil in my hair and put on a shower cap so my that it wouldn't dry out.  I may keep it on over night.  Tomorrow is supposed to be hot as well.  I'm so glad it won't be as hot as today though.

Either way I'll be at the library.  Once again I have assignments and quizzes that are due.  WHEN WILL IT END LOL. I'm not complaining.  I've been doing well in school.  I want to keep it up so I can make the Dean's List.  But I don't know man. I'm getting tired and the laziness is setting in.  Someone tell me not to give up just yet LOL.

Anyways, I'm sitting here watching Real Housewives of New York (I gotta admit I love this franchise).  These women are off-the-chain-crazy.  On lady thinks she's pregnant and apparently hasn't considered that menopause may be an option (she is around that age).  On the hand, maybe she has considered it.  Menopause is probably a scary part of life.  You hear so many things about the process and medically speaking your hear about things like depleting hormones, osteoporosis, and etc.  Or she just wanted some extra TV time.  I'm gonna go with the latter.  I cause I'll see at the end of the episode when she takes a pregnancy test. 

Well I done for now.  I'll be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment