Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hair Wants

I for sure want to try the Jane Carter line.  I've heard plenty of good things about the products.  As soon as I get some money and use my other products JC's line will be the first thing I purchase.  Also, I am considering the Shea Moisture conditioner spritz.
I was claiming APL (just barely) LOL.
Currently, I am use Aphogee (Love this stuff. It won't be going anywhere), Doo Gro shampoo, Suave Conditioner, NTM Daily Deep Conditioner, EVOO, JBCO, some essential oils, ORS Olive Oil Moisturizing Cream, and HE LTR Split end Protector.  I don't use all these products at once but they all are in my hair rotation.  I can't wait for my natural hair to grow out more.  Here's where I was during my transition before:



See APL lol ;)
I just threw this in because I like this style LOL.  But this is a picture from my last transition.



No comments:

Post a Comment