Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wake Up and Handle Business

Well school as started back and in full swing I might add.  I barely have time to write this post...but I am.  We have an exam coming up Friday and while I have listened to all the needed lectures I still feel behind, and I'm talking more behind than I usually am.  I don't know if it's just a feeling that I can't shake or what.  Nevertheless, it causes me to get up and get the handling business.  I'm either up and immediately studying or writing a letter to someone or calling someone.  It's a little annoying to feel as though you don't have time to relax.

I just can't wait for this exam to be over LOL.  


8 comments:

  1. What up big homie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up this morning. Best of luck on your exam!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for having me! The exam went well and now there's boards to deal with LOL.

      Delete
  3. I've been feeling like I've been behind for the last two months! Such a terrible feeling! Tonight's margarita night. I'm finally free... for at least a night. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ughh it's the worst feeling lol. One of these days I'll become a master at time management. I don't know when that day will be but at least I'll always have one goal in life LOL. Hope margarita night was a blast!

      Delete
  4. I hope your exam went well. Only a few weeks and you'll be done with the semester! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We but a bow on the semester last week and I couldn't be happier LOL. Thank you!

      Delete