Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Beyonce Craze

While my favorite Beyonce CD remains to be Dangerously In Love!  I am enjoying her new album 4.  It's HOT!  She has some of the "get down and dance tracks" mixed in with the "I love my man" tracks (Gotta love those ;)!  This CD helped me finish a grueling paper that was due last week.  
My favorite tracks are...
1+1, I Care, Countdown, and I Was Here. 

I can't sing (not even one note) but I was singing all of these songs.

I've seriously been playing it nonstop since I bought it!  My husband says I can be a little obsessive about things I'm really into.  LOL

If you haven't already check it out.  I'm sure you can go on YouTube and listen to some of tracks or at least go on Beyonce 4 at amazon.com (just click on the link) and get a preview.

Anyways,  I hope you get to enjoy the CD because I know I am.

~VickyNoSecrets

No comments:

Post a Comment