Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Dance Fever Baby

I want to join a dance class, and not the traditional modern dance or jazz class.  I want to learn video choreography.  Videos like this



really make me want to dance (excuse the language in the song).  This dance group is getting down and I'm sure they are having fun.  I remember my best friend, Jessica (shout out to you JP lol) and me, would try to learn TLC and Aaliyah choreography.  It was so much fun.  I couldn't then and still can't hip roll but that's okay, I tried.

I miss the days of not being so busy.   However, I'm learning it's all about balance.  I have to make time to do things that are fun and that I genuinely enjoy.  I love to dance....oh wait let me clear that up...I love to ROCKOUT LOL, draw, compete, and chill.  Oh goodness, I just thought about how much I used to LOVE talking on the phone.  That was such a teenage hobby and most people go through it.

Ok back to me and dancing.  There's a place that has some classes that I'm going to check out.  It's called Vixen Fitness.  This should be a lot of fun.  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment