Monday, August 22, 2011

Learn With Me Anyone?

Anyone that knows me or has seen some of my Facebook posts know I want to learn both, Spanish and Sign Language.  I've struggled to stick with lesson plans that I created for myself.  Pretty much every year I'll start all over again.  I know, I know...that's not a good habit.  But I always get consumed with school and I let my personal lessons fall to the side.  It's something that I am working on.  Regardless of the bad habits I have I still want to learn these two languages.  In my attempt to do so (this time LOL) I'm watching a few YouTube videos and I'll share them with you.  We can learn together.

 

 
Small disclaimer:  As you have probably assumed these videos do not belong to me and I did not take any part in their creation.  Feel free to share any information with me.

Adios

3 comments:

  1. Check out Live Mocha! I've worked my way through level one of the Spanish program and I thought their learning format was pretty helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there fellow K.I.S.S sister!! I've been telling myself that I want to learn Spanish for years! I keep losing focus especially with school & work. But I'm going to make an effort this go around. Go luck!!!


    new follower!! :)

    www.stilettominded.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!! I found you blog in the K.I.S.S. blogger group! I know a little sign languge that I learned just watching at church! It's very fun and easy to learn!

    www.browngirlhair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete