Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Natural Hair

Yo yo yo yo LOL. I'm just being goofy. I haven't written a blog in a while so here are a few updates!

I've decided to go natural AGAIN! This time I won't be cutting my hair off. After transitioning for 3 years I never cut my relaxed ends off nor was I cutting them off bit by bit. So as I was seeing my natural hair emerge more and more I got excited. I was also rocking some cute styles. Well guess what I did. Your right...I got too amped, woke up early as ever and cut my hair off. I was feeling confident about my hair, dropped the fear of scissors coming within a foot my head, and got down right crazy LOL. Here's a shot :(
What the world was I going to do with this mess??? Absolutely nothing, or so that's what I was thinking. I didn't feel like I could go to work with an afro and my cute little styles were out the door. So....I did what a lot of people do when they jump the gun. I relaxed my hair again LOL.

8 months later I'm back where I was 3 months before my college graduation (GO BLUE!), i'm transitioning. Although, I miss my transitioning hair (it was getting so long SAD FACE) I don't fully regret what I did. I now know not to get so excited that I do something so extremely radical. I'll be sticking with my long-term transitioning sistahs out there LOL. I'll be 9 weeks post this Friday and I'm already feeling my beautiful curls :)

Stay tuned loves. Thanks for the read deuces (in my Derwin Davis voice)
~VickyNoSecrets

No comments:

Post a Comment