Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hair Log 4/26/2011


Hair Length: Shoulder Length
Current Hair Goal: Armpit Length by June 2011

This is what I did to my hair today:
Pre-Poo / My new Suave Conditioner Combo to ends

Washed Hair / Aphogee Shampoo for Damaged Hair

Major Protein Treatment / Aphogee Two Step Protein Treatment
Gotta Love my Aphogee

Hot Oil Treatment / Queen Helene's Jojoba Hot Oil Treatment

Conditioned / My new Suave Conditioner Combo to ends
* Let it sit on my hair for a few hours while at the Gym.

Rinse and Air-dry.

________________________________________________________________
-I am still conducting my experiment with taking my Multi-Vitamin and Biotin right before my workouts.

-I want to make a mix of shea butter, peppermint oil, aloe vera juice, and avocado oil.

That's it for now.

Adios,
VickyNoSecrets ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment