1) Look at my planner daily
2a) Set up a study schedule
2b) Stick to study schedule
3) Attend lecture everyday (EXCEPT Monday because I've already missed this day LOL)
4) Continue to drink water daily
5) Read Bible
6) Review lecture material later that evening.
7) Find a way to read my new book while studying like I ought to.
Let's see how last weeks goals went.
1) Attend lecture everyday
Well I went 4 out of the 5 days (pretty good, I think).
2) Review lecture notes afterward or later that night (No exceptions)
Unfortunately, this didn't happen for all the lectures. Gotta work on this.
Just didn't happen at all. Sad, I know :(
4) Drink 2L of water daily (I repeat DAILY) lol
For the most part I did drink the 1.5-2L/day. I'll start using my phone app to keep better track though.
5) Do something fun during the week (i.e. visit the museums...if it's warm roam downtown)
Well, if I didn't successfully achieve all of the other goals I definitely did with this one ;) I watched some of the Super Bowl, I mean Beyonce's Concert, with my family. She did a good job IMO.
6) Take a lunch 3 out of the 5 days that I'm at school
More like 1 out of the 4 days.
7) Visit with my professor[s] at least 1 time this week
Oh, no. I totally forgot about this one. I need to do better with this.
Nope, just didn't happen again. Although, I'm not sure how useful it would have been given that some of our lectures are pure outlines.
9) Blog at least once per week
Yes, ya'll! I did blog at least once this week. Although, I'm not sure how enjoyable my posts were LOL.