Monday, September 3, 2012

Organization is Essential

Dear You, you, & YoU, 

If you've taken Organic Chemistry you know what this means!
I'd like to begin by thanking everyone for taking the time out to read my blog and make comments.  I really enjoy reading people's replies, helpful tidbits, and thoughts.  So to YOU, my readers,  (thumb points out of the screen which is what the image to the right represents) I say, you are appreciated :).   

The main goal of this post is to discuss the "construction" that will take place (of course over time) on my page.  I realize not everyone is interested in my random rants about life, daily-to-monthly-to-yearly shopping hauls, makeup trials and errors, hair care journey, or medical school.  So in order to make things more convenient and I will work on the organization of my posts. 

Prior to my matriculation into medical school I would write about anything that came to mind and share it on the main page.  At that time my blog was purely about my hair and weight loss journeys.  However, today is a new day, with new topics, and a diverse audience.  As such, I need to tailor my blog. 

I'll still write about anything and everything.  But I'll make use of the tabs I created a while ago.   It only makes sense...I created them, therefore, I should use them. Right?  (No more being lazy shout's the protestors LOL.)  

Finally, I'll do more editing.  Most of my posts are "quickies" and I post them as soon as I've finished my message.  I'll attempt to work on this as well.   

Adios,
V


2 comments:

  1. Glad you linked up with medical mondays. I can't wait to see what you do with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I was invited to join. I was able to read some blogs I don't think I would have come across in a general search. Hopefully, I'll have the time to devote to my blog. I'd like to make it look nice. But I do have some things in mind already. Stay tuned! Also, thanks for following my blog :)

      Delete