Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!



Hey Bloggedy Bloggers!!! 


It's been a long time since I've posted a blog and this post won’t be long at all either.  I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy July 4th!   I love the holidays because I get to hangout with my family and catch up with them.  We eat good, play some games, talk, and have an overall good time.  Who wouldn't love to have fun with people you love?  

As for school, I’M A SECOND YEAR!  I can't believe that I've been in medical school for a year.  To some it's not that big of a deal.  But what many may not know is that I've been waiting to go to medical school since I graduated from undergrad in 2007.  I had taken some time off after I graduated to take the last few pre-med courses that I hadn't completed while in undergrad...and then LIFE hit me.  Bills needed to be paid and so I had to work.  Unfortunately, working and taking classes at the same time was very difficult so it took me longer than I thought it would to get here.  In fact, I wasn't completely sure I would be here LOL.  Nevertheless, I made it.  Thank God!!! I'll tell more of my story in a different post.  But some of the key points are that I am a married, non-traditional student (if the term traditional student still exists in this day and age). 

So, to keep my promise of keeping this post short I'll say Happy Holiday and see you all next time.

Take care! 

P.S. Don't forget to check out My YoutTube Channel!

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering what happened to you! But, we all realize school is a consuming task! Best wishes to you as you start your new year!!
    Thanks for linking up with us for MM! I hope you'll link up again next month for our anniversary!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Yes, I was gone for a little while. But I'm always glad to link up with MM! Thanks for checking in on me and I sure do hope this next year will go by smoothly!

      Delete