Monday, May 5, 2014

Quick and Dirty

To keep me sane while studying for boards I've been exercising a few times per week.  I haven't yet worked out a solid schedule (don't chew me out...I'm working on it) but I've made it a priority to go.  As I've posted before it's recommended that you exercise about 150 minutes per week.  That equates to 30 minutes a day for 5 days.

Yesterday I did 30 minutes of cardio on the elliptical and some weight training (focusing on my arms).  My husband made me a workout regime and this video made by makingthebest09 (not my husband) displays how to do the movements.  I thought it was funny that the regime my husband made was exactly like this minus a couple of exercises at the end.  Any who, I got a good workout in and I am definitely feeling sore today.  Have fun and go at your own pace...no shame in taking it easy if you need to.  Also, have a little fun with it (I hope there's no vulgarity in the soundtrack of the video but I do love the beat ;)



-V

No comments:

Post a Comment