Wednesday, February 5, 2014

It's that Med School Monday Time!

I know, I know...I'm a couple of days late.  But either way I just wanted to share with everyone why I link up, although I'm not consistent :( , the first Monday of every month.  One of the things that I love about Med School Monday, besides reading all the interesting stories, is that I get to see so many different takes on what it means to be a medical student or in a relationship with one.  Being that I am a married woman I am always trying to figure out how to management my relationship with my husband without failing out of school LOL.  Participating in this blog link ups helps to give me many ideas about how I can do this.  It's great! 

Some of the women and men that participate are pretty creative when it comes to planning a fun date, working out, looking fly (*snap snap*), study tips, and maintaining overall health.   

So happy that I get to link up! 

See you all on Med School Monday ;)

2 comments:

  1. truly understand the need to create balance with school and relationship...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The relationships between physicians and their spouses always amaze me. So many different ways of making it work and situations. Yet we all someone (usually) manage to come out on top. Hello from medical Mondays :)

    ReplyDelete